LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

It's sad to say that i acctualy don't understand the story, maybe because im still 16 years old. I can feel and see to reactions of people that this truly is a great story and i have to say that the animations and art is just stunning. Still i would love to watch it again and acctualy understanding what is going on from the point he escaped his white body (?) . love if someone explained it to me, i feel that this story is just great.

Thanks in advanced

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

lol

for me it isn't funny becouse i cant understand so fast english but i think it is funny :P

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Really amaziing

This is the best transformer submission i ever seen!
Great!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Cool game

but something is strange, the number one on the highscore completed this game in 1 second... not possible?

Doodle God Doodle God

cool

its cool but its strange, with the score how do you get more than 6920 becouse i completed the game. And how do you get better score than?

Great game

ps. i got the same as aran551

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

cool, hard

very nice game

@ryuhayabusa, i dont know they just show up in the game, those were the 2 first archievment i got :p in my first game

SmK - Turn Up The Sun SmK - Turn Up The Sun

sounds like a song of f-777? still awesome ;D

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

lol really? what song?

PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix) PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix)

EPICOSITY!!!!

i first though woooh long song but it seems that i already listen it like 8 times before i discovered it is repeating xD never got bored

jpbear responds:

Long songs usually have more thought and work put into them, therefore in my experience longer is better ;)

The main fault in this song is the repetitiveness imo, i guess its not all that bad then.

Thanks for the comments!

-NB- [Minecraft Forest] -NB- [Minecraft Forest]

epic

came here from fyreUK :P

NubbyCakums responds:

Very Nice! :D

Commission: DayDreamer79 Commission: DayDreamer79

huh?

In my opinion this is a really great peace of art! i really love! i dont know why people dont like it...